Hawaiian Mac Salad
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup Carrots Grated
- 0.5 Small Onion Grated
- 1.5 cup Mayo Best Foods Brand
- 0.25 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.75 cup Peas frozen
- .25 cup Green Onion sliced
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Set desired amount of peas out from freezer.
- Cook macaroni as directed (I try and buy the ones with the ridges).
- Grate carrots and onion.
- Chop the green onion.
- Mix together the mayo, milk, mirin, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Transfer mac to a large bowl, cover in liquid mixture (start with only 3/4th of the mix) while evenly distributing the carrots, onions and peas. Mix well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients per taste, set some green onion aside for garnish at end.
- Transfer to serving bowl and finish with green onion.